The Lasuen Drive/Becerra Way Storm Drain Improvement Project area is located on Lasuen Drive, Butano Drive, Duran Circle near Kings Way, Becerra Way, in the Arden-Arcade area. The project area consists of approximately 45 acres of medium density residential development. The project was initiated due to multiple street flooding reports within the project area over several years.
Improvements will upgrade the existing system, alleviating street flooding in the area, and bring the system up to current drainage standards. This project will install a new drainage pipeline in Lasuen Drive, Butano Drive, Duran Circle, and Becerra Way. See the project map on the back of the newsletter for more detailed information.
- Final Plans & Specifications – March 2022
- Board of Supervisors Approval – March 2022
- Project Advertisement–March 2022
- Bid Opening – April 2022
- Board of Supervisors Award – May 2022
- Construction Begins – June 2022
- Construction Ends – August 2022
*All dates are tentative and subject to change
Associate Civil Engineer, (916) 874-1321
Design Engineer, (916) 874-8393